What is Group Coaching?
Group coaching is a process in which a coach works with a small group of individuals to achieve common goals or address common challenges. Group coaching is similar to individual coaching in that the coach provides guidance, support, and feedback to help participants reach their goals. However, group coaching differs in that the coach works with a group of people, rather than with just one person, allowing for increased interaction, support, and collaboration among participants.
In group coaching, participants come together to learn, grow, and achieve their goals in a supportive and collaborative environment. The coach facilitates discussions, provides feedback, and helps participants identify areas for improvement. Group coaching can cover a wide range of topics, including leadership development, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and more.
What Do You Gain?
The benefits of group coaching include increased support and accountability, exposure to new ideas and perspectives, and the opportunity to learn from others. Group coaching also provides an affordable and accessible option for those who may not have the resources or desire for one-on-one coaching. By working together with a coach and other participants, individuals can learn and grow, and achieve their goals more effectively and efficiently.
- One and two-month group coaching programs (virtual and hybrid delivery)
- Weekly sessions (150 to 180 minutes per session)
- Cohorts of up to 16 similarly situated leaders
- Complements centralized training; can be delivered locally to multiple leaders in the same office/program
- Everything DiSC assessments provide self-awareness and tailored strategies supporting behavioral change
- Frequent, small group breakouts maximize peer-to-peer learning and action planning
- $1,500 per person for one-month program
- $2,450 per person for two-month program